Click here to download Mi Embedded data sheetDownload PDF
Mi-Embedded is a family of x86 solutions that can be rapidly and affordably customized to fit the customers exact end requirements. We can quickly add a customers own circuitry to a proven embedded platform creating a one of a kind design. We will then Fabricate and Assemble the customer custom solution all in as little as 6 weeks.
Using the latest 22nm 64 bit multi core x86 processors with DDR3, USB 3.0, PCI express and HD graphics capable of running the latest operating systems Windows 8.1 , Windows 7 , Ubuntu , Fedora. The off the shelf standard Mi-embedded development platform includes a big x86 and a little microprocessor or Arduino/Raspberry PI interface for developing Internet of Things applications.
With a 7 year product life , extended temperature range -40C to +110C and made in the UK
What is Mi-embedded ?
- Mi-embedded is your very own semi customised embedded board to your specification. We have designed the CPU core you can change the connectors , power circuit , add your own peripherals PCB size and mountings etc.
Why are there a family of boards ?
- So you can get the best power , performance profile for your project.
How can I get Started ?
- We have made a Mi-embedded standard Intel Baytrail, Haswelland AMD G-Series SOC Board with Arduino AT Mega. You can use these to prototype your project.
BIG x86 and little micro ?
- Atmel AT Mega Arduino + x86 multicore SOC on a single board the best of both worlds. Giving you the best of number crunching performance, and low power always connected micro. Change it to your own favourite micro , Ti MSP430 , Microchip PIC , Atmel , Si Labs etc.
Is it my design ?
- Yes its your design, to make as you please but we will be happy to quote for full manufacture if you wish.
How much does it cost ?
- The Introductory offer is an amazing £6k.
How long does it take ?
- Just 5 weeks
Can I get a Quantity of my boards ?
- Yes we can supply you 10 , 50 , 100 , 1k , 5k , 10k pcs
Offering a range of power conversion and power management products.
Solid State Drive solutions, from micro SD cards and modules to full 2.5” drives.
Offering a range of interface solutions for Ethernet, fibre, video and display.
GSM/GPS and Wifi solutions.
Offering a wide selection of value-added design services, spanning PCB layout through to full product design.Find out more
Delivering the most efficient and cost effective electronic manufacturing solution to the customer.Find out more
Reduce the total cost of component acquisition and achieve greater profitability.
Franchised component distribution, focussing on power, storage, interface and wireless solutions.
Streamline component procurement and improve your working capital.